All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you feel too busy to make healthy meals? Would you like a way to make them in about a third of the time?Pressure Cooker Cookbooks For Busy PeopleI had always avoided pressure cookers out of fear it would explode and kill me. Now that I use one on a regular basis I cant believe I bought into those old myths. Sure there were some issues back when these were first invented but with techlogy today, they are safe to use with proper instruction.This appliance is w enjoying new found fame with modern day home cooks t only for its speed of use but also the intense flavor that is infused into the food. You can even buy those tougher and cheaper cuts of meat if you are on a budget and actually enjoy them. With a pressure cooker, they will be tender and if you make beef short ribs they will fall off the bone.Benefits Of A Pressure CookerYou w have the ability to create mouth-watering, healthy meals in record time. This means you save money from t eating out as often and your whole family gets healthier. The great thing is you do t have to be an experienced chef to use a pressure cooker.Just follow along with the directions step by step and you will be amazed at the masterpieces you create. Pressure cooking is also considered one of the most energy-efficient methods of cooking available.There is also the fact that the food retains most of their nutrients when using a pressure cooker, making it one of the healthiest ways to cook. If you live in a hot climate or it is the dead of summer, you can keep the house cool by using your pressure cooker. I also love the easy cleanup.The one side of pressure cooking that one mentions is it is great for weight loss. When you have the ability to make quick meals that are delicious and healthy, you are much less likely to indulge in unhealthy foods. Just by planning your pressure-cooked meals on your calendar you save time, money and pounds on the hips.If you loved this cookbook, don't miss out on the others in the series.Ready To Get Cooking?Download and start enjoying your recipes right away. Scroll to the top of the page and select the buy button.
- Author BiographyWho is Charity Wilson? Charity Wilson is the loving mother of four children, well five if you count her husband of over 25 years. She has worked in various jobs over the years but realized one day home is where she needed to be. After a lot of deliberation and research, she decided to become a full-time writer. Being a full time at home mom and writer sounds like a lot of work and for good reason, it is. She loves every minute of the organized chaos that is her daily life. It is what fuels her ideas and inspires her to write the books she does. She loves to share what she knows and is always willing to learn something new. She loves to cook and create new recipes which you will find shared throughout her various cookbooks. She stays up to date on the most current diets but doesn't particularly follow any one of them. She eats to enjoy while consciously watching her health. She knows people need a variety of recipes to avoid the boredom that leads to weight gain and tries to fill that void. Her passions don't stop at cooking and she is an avid gardener, organizer and loves reading. She is known amongst the kids in the sports community as the lady with the best chocolate chip cookies ever. She enjoys being able to watch her children play sports and is quite active herself. In the end, you could call her a homebody. Charity is all about living life with passion and enjoying every moment. Life is about enjoying good food, great company and waking up every day happy to do it all over again.
- Author(s)Charity Wilson
- Date of Publication08/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $31.17New
- AU $30.18New
- AU $14.66New
- AU $34.02New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $35.57
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.02
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $44.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.