Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.55Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $24.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe spin off to the New York Times Bestseller- Bad Rep. Can be read as a stand alone! *** Riley Walker makes all the right decisions and kws exactly where her life is headed. Riley Walker does t make mistakes. Riley Walker certainly doesn't make spontaneous decisions. But then Riley Walker gets dumped. Spectacularly, gut-wrenching, stomp all over her heart dumped. And she is feeling more than a little angry. And a whole lot bitter. And suddenly the girl who has always done everything right feels like doing something completely wrong. Garrett Bellows, lead guitarist for the local band, Generation Rejects, is going through life without a plan. Trying t to think past the next gig or the next party, he has worked hard to t become too attached to anyone or anything. So he is shocked to find himself drawn to the snarky girl with a chip on her shoulder. She pisses him off and puts him down. He kws she's thing more than a self-entitled college brat who thinks she's better than the townie boy without a future. Alcohol and a hefty dose of lust leads to a night both Riley and Garrett immediately regret. Her embarrassment, his pride and the weight of rumors and misconceptions convince Riley and Garrett that their one-time indiscretion will never be repeated. Particularly when their harshest critics are each other. But how do you reconcile a head that wants to let go with a heart that keeps holding on? And what happens when your biggest regret begins to seem almost perfect?
- Author BiographyThe New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of Contemporary and Paranormal romance including The Find You in the Dark series and the Bad Rep series. A. Meredith spent ten years as a counselor for at risk teens and children. First working at a Domestic Violence/Sexual Assault program and then later a program for children with severe emotional and mental health issues. Her former clients and their stories continue to influence every aspect of her writing. When not writing (or being tortured with all manner of beauty products at the hand of her very imaginative and extremely girly 6 year old daughter), she is eating chocolate, watching reality television that could rot your brain and reading a smutty novel or two.
- Author(s)A Meredith Walters
- Date of Publication16/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.89New
- AU $71.58New
- AU $78.99New
- AU $49.08New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.32
- AU $76.70Trending at AU $78.99
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $82.83
- AU $10.79Trending at AU $18.62
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.