All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSensei Masa was a master swordsmith kwn throughout all of Japan. Young Michio is apprenticed to the master swordsmith. He watches and learns t only the skills to make a fine sword, but also lessons in humility, hard work, and compassion, elements of Bushido, the samurai code of hor. When he and Sensei create a sword that rivals all others, warriors from around Japan come to claim ownership of it. But only one can be worthy. Rich, symbolic art captures the Tokugawa period in ancient Japan. Includes an author's te about the history of Japanese samurai swords and a glossary of Japanese terms.
- Author BiographyScott Goto's children's books include THE GREAT PANCAKE ESACPE (Walker) and WILL ROGERS, LARGER THAN LIFE (Walker). Scott lives in Honolulu, Hawaii, on the island of Oahu.
- Author(s)Scott Goto
- PublisherCharlesbridge Publishing,U.S.
- Date of Publication09/07/2010
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationWatertown
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCharlesbridge Publishing,U.S.
- Out-of-print date23/11/2015
- Content NoteFull Colour Illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.