CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.19
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $24.84
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.56
- AU $10.42Trending at AU $18.63
- AU $20.24Trending at AU $25.34
- AU $14.25Trending at AU $17.10
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $14.55
About this product
- SynopsisA powerful, beautiful novel about growing up fast in a haunted suburban world. The proud debut of PUSH in hardcover. Lacie's best friend Jenna wants to grow up fast. She wants to be cool and be known and be with a boy all the way. Even though Lacie isn't so sure, she follows Jenna anyway. She tries to block out her sadness. Her questions. Her fears. At first it isn't that bad. She even meets a boy whose problems are compatible with hers. But then Jenna's friendship turns fierce . . . and the perfect world comes tumbling down.
- AuthorBrian James,Brian Masino
- Number Of Pages304 pages
- Publication Date2004-10-01
- PublisherScholastic, Incorporated
- Weight12.8 Oz
- Height1 In.
- Width5.3 In.
- Length7.3 In.
- GroupJuvenile Audience
- Grade From7
- Grade Toup
- Age Range12 - UP
- Dewey Decimal813
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.