Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThirty years before the Civil War, radical abolitionists struggled to reform American society. They extended the crusade against slavery into the family; seeking to make their own marriages into models of affection and equality. Focusing on eight couples, this work explores their domestic lives.
- Author(s)Chris Dixon
- PublisherUniversity of Massachusetts Press
- Date of Publication31/07/1997
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Massachusetts Press
- Weight680 g
- Width162 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.