All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the Kastner affair, as it is kwn, a seemingly insignificant refugee from Hungary accuses an important member of David Ben Gurion s Mapai party of collaborating with the Nazis during the murder of Hungarian Jewry. Over 30 years out-of-print, Perfidy is back, with murder, conspiracy and deep betrayal at its disturbing core. Playwright and historian of public conscience, Ben Hecht chronicles one of the most sensational yet least remembered stories in the history of Israel.
- Author BiographyWho better to bring this story to the English reading public than Ben Hecht. Hecht was one of the greatest scriptwriters in the history of Hollywood. In this book, first published over thirty years ago, he takes the reader inside the Jerusalem District Courthouse for the most sensational trial in the history of Israel. Ben Hecht openly presents his contempt for many of the players in this drama, and his admiration for others.
- Author(s)Ben Hecht
- PublisherMilah Press, Incorporated
- Date of Publication01/01/1997
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew London
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMilah Press, Incorporated
- Weight480 g
- Width145 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.