All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThree approaches can be applied to determine the performance of parallel and distributed computer systems: measurement, simulation, and mathematical methods. This book introduces various network architectures for parallel and distributed systems as well as for systems-on-chips, and presents a strategy for developing a generator for automatic model derivation. It will appeal to researchers and students in network architecture design and performance analysis.
- Author BiographyDietmar Tutsch is a senior research assistant at the Technical University of Berlin, Germany. From fall 2000 to spring 2001, Dietmar Tutsch joined the International Computer Science Institute (ICSI) at Berkeley (USA). In 2004 and 2005, he regularly visited the University 12 of Paris (France). His research interests are stochastic modelling techniques (Markov chains, Petri nets, discrete event simulation), wired and wireless network architectures, network on chip, network traffic distribution, dynamic hardware reconfiguration.
- Author(s)Dietmar Tutsch
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication03/08/2006
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note12 black & white tables, biography
- Weight549 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.