All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionThe objective of Kai Zhang and his research is to assess the existing process monitoring and fault detection (PM-FD) methods. His aim is to provide suggestions and guidance for choosing appropriate PM-FD methods, because the performance assessment study for PM-FD methods has become an area of interest in both academics and industry. The author first compares basic FD statistics, and then assesses different PM-FD methods to monitor the key performance indicators of static processes, steady-state dynamic processes and general dynamic processes including transient states. He validates the theoretical developments using both benchmark and real industrial processes.
- Author BiographyKai Zhang has just finished his PhD defense. His research area covers multivariate statistical process monitoring (PM) methods, data-driven fault detection (FD) methods and performance evaluation for PM-FD methods.
- Author(s)Kai Zhang
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication04/10/2016
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Vieweg
- Content Note55 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight238 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.