All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA user's guide to the most cutting edge kwledge in cycling science. If you're a keen cyclist but want to kw more about the science behind the bike, this is the book for you. Get the practical application of this kwledge to give you the performance edge and put you ahead of the peleton. Performance Cycling: The Science of Cycling is written by world rewned cycling authors alongside scientists working at the cutting edge of cycling research. Learn about: the latest training methodologies; how to implement pacing strategies; optimising nutrition; how to effectively set up your bike; and how to mentally prepare for optimal performance. Whether you are a vice or pro cyclist, Performance Cycling is the essential user's guide to guarantee you reach your full potential.
- Author BiographyDr James Hopker is internationally renowned for his work in cycling science, and is Lecturer in the Centre for Sports Studies, University of Kent, UK. Dr Simon Jobson is an internationally recognised expert in cycling science. Both authors work with a number of elite cyclists, bringing the most up-to-date cycling science to the athlete.
- Author(s)Dr. James Hopker,Dr. Simon Jobson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication12/04/2012
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Sport
- Content NoteLine drawings and photos
- Weight712 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.29Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.