Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionPerformance Driven Thinking is a challenging journey that will encourage you to embrace the greatest performance of your life. During this journey, you will experience the call to perform in both your personal and professional existence. The truth is you were born to perform. But the question is at what level will your performance take place? During this journey you will learn how your life from the day you were born until the day you started reading this book was all in preparation for the performance of a lifetime. This journey will challenge you to never accept a sense of entitlement but to embrace a level of performance that will take you to greater heights both personally and professionally. Performance Driven Thinking will serve as your personal coach to a life of personal and professional prosperity. This journey will take you to a feeling of embracing life in the winner's circle. It will assist you in overcoming the simple challenges of everyday issues to existing at a level which will benefit those who choose to take it. The key to this journey will begin when you discover the desire to perform and will end up with you embracing the will to perform. Non-performance in your life is longer an option. Your stage is set. You have had a lifetime to prepare. Performance Driven Thinking will be your ticket to your personal and professional performance of a lifetime. What's stopping you? You were born to perform.
- Author BiographyDavid Hancock is the Founder of Morgan James Publishing and The Ethan Awards, and has co-authored nine books including Guerrilla Marketing for Writers and The Entrepreneurial Author and is reported to be the future of publishing. David also sits on the Executive Board of Habitat for Humanity Peninsula, and is chairman of the Board of The National Center for the Prevention of Community Violence. Bobby Kipper is a best-selling author with over three decades of leadership and motivational training in more than thirty states across America. He has authored the following: No Colors: 100 Ways to Stop Gangs from Taking Away Your Community, published by Morgan-James 2012; No Bullies, published by Morgan-James 2013; a number of publications and trade journals in the area of public safety leadership. Bobby has had radio interviews in 25 radio markets across the country in reference to No Colors promotion.
- Author(s)Bobby Kipper,David L Hancock
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Foreword byJoel Comm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.