Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionEvaluating personnel is a sensitive matter for all managers. To assist library managers in their staff appraisals, Jonathan A. Lindsey has identified and collected the best recent articles on the subject, drawing from both business and management journals as well as from library literature. Offering a broad and timely perspective, the articles can be applied to improve current performance evaluation methodology as it pertains to both professionals and paraprofessionals in all types of libraries. A helpful bibliography reflects the current spectrum in journal literature.
- Author BiographyJONATHAN A. LINDSEY has been coordinator of library affairs at Baylor University Waco, TX. He is coauthor of Professional Ethics and Librarians, published by The Oryx Press.
- Author(s)Jonathan Lindsey
- Date of Publication18/09/1986
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight507 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byJonathan Lindsey
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.