All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionPerformance Evaluation is a hands-on text for practitioners, researchers, educators, and students in how to use scientifically-based evaluations that are both rigorous and flexible. Author Ingrid Guerra-Lopez, an internationally-kwn evaluation expert, introduces the foundations of evaluation and presents the most applicable models for the performance improvement field. Her book offers a wide variety of tools and techniques that have proven successful and is organized to illustrate evaluation in the context of continual performance improvement.
- Author BiographyIngrid J. Guerra-Lopez, PhD, is an associate professor at Wayne State University, director of the Institute for Learning and Performance Improvement, associate research professor at the Sonora Institute of Technology in Mexico, and principal of Intelligence Gathering Systems.
- Author(s)Ingrid J. Guerra-Lopez
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication27/05/2008
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleResearch Methods for the Social Sciences
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight460 g
- Width157 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.