All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how to design and implement a performance feedback program that will help employees take performance to a higher level. The advice, tips, models and tools described in Performance Feedback will help you give more complete feedback to your employees. They will better understand what is expected of them and how they can improve in specific areas to meet the organization's expectations.The book consists of four chapters that cover the importance of feedback, developing a formal feedback system, using formal performance feedback and other types of feedback.
- Author(s)Peter Garber
- PublisherHRD Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/10/2008
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleHR Skills
- Place of PublicationAmerherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHRD Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width141 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.