Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionHighlighting performance improvement and business strategies throughout various health care settings, this text focuses on business drivers and management mechanisms, explaining when, how, and why information techlogy solutions are of value. Structured on three levels: Market Environment, Transformational Processes, and Enabling Techlogies, the book describes the current state of the art of health care and the shape of things to come, and provides practical solutions and strategies for implementing applications of techlogy within the current context. It is thus an invaluable reference to the CEOs, chief information officers, senior executives, and board members who are shaping health care today and into the 21st century. It will equally appeal to healthcare administrators and managers, healthcare systems specialists, and students in advanced healthcare professional and academic programs.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/12/1998
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleHealth Informatics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note24 black & white tables, biography
- Weight493 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byJ.V. Douglas,Marion J. Ball
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.