All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPerformance Management in 2012 is the first in a series of annual publications in which The KPI Institute will provide an overview of the state of the discipline. The current volume was developed through a qualitative research study reviewing both primary collected data and secondary sources. It covers a variety of topics, from subject matter expert perspectives, to keyword trends and review of governmental efforts in promoting Performance Management at national level. Other relevant sections are: education, career, resources and software.
- Author BiographyThe KPI Institute is a leading authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education, providing through its publications and training courses insights on how to measure and manage with KPIs. It runs five main research programs, dedicated to performance management, the Balanced Scorecard, KPIs and organisational strategy. The main program, dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, resulted in the establishment of www.smartKPIs.com, the largest online database of well documented KPI examples, with over 7000 examples from 15 functional areas and 24 Industries. Over the last 8 years, The Institute assisted over 3,000 organizations in finding solutions to their KPI needs.
- Author(s)The Kpi Institute
- Date of Publication07/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byAurel Brudan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.47New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $20.09New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.47
- AU $60.87Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.87
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.