All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPerformance Optimization of Numerically Intensive Codes offers a comprehensive, tutorial-style, hands-on, introductory and intermediate-level treatment of all the essential ingredients for achieving high performance in numerical computations on modern computers. The authors explain computer architectures, data traffic and issues related to performance of serial and parallel code optimization exemplified by actual programs written for algorithms of wide interest. The unique hands-on style is achieved by extensive case studies using realistic computational problems. The performance gain obtained by applying the techniques described in this book can be very significant. The book bridges the gap between the literature in system architecture, the one in numerical methods and the occasional descriptions of optimization topics in computer vendors' literature. It also allows readers to better judge the suitability of certain computer architecture to their computational requirements.
- Author(s)Adolfy Hoisie,Stefan Goedecker
- PublisherSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1987
- Series TitleSoftware, Environments and Tools
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 12
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight350 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.44
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.