All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew edition of an established text for managers and students on performance planning and review. Updated to include contemporary practices such as 360-degree feedback and team performance planning and review, the book reinforces that this essential management tool is a continuous process, t a once-a-year event!
- Author BiographyRichard Rudman is a well-known consultant, author and teacher who has worked with a range of private and public sector organisations on the design and implementation of performance planning and review systems.
- Author(s)R.S. Rudman
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/09/2003
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Content Noteindex
- Weight424 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.07Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.