All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPerformance, Transport and Mobility is an investigation into how performance moves, how it engages with ideas about movement, and how it potentially shapes our experiences of movement. Using a critical framework drawn from the 'mobility turn' in the social sciences, it analyses a range of performances that explore what it means to be in transit.
- Author BiographyFiona Wilkie is Senior Lecturer in Drama, Theatre and Performance at the University of Roehampton, UK. Her work on various aspects of mobility, place and site-specific performance has been published in a number of books and journals including Contemporary Theatre Review, TDR and Blackwell's Concise Companion to Contemporary British and Irish Drama (2008).
- Author(s)Fiona Wilkie
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/11/2014
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight415 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.