Performance-driven CRM: How to Make Your Customer Relationship Management Vision a Reality by Stanley A. Brown, Moosha Gulycz (Hardback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $38.77Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow to tell if--and how much--CRM is working in your firm Enthusiastically adopted by many firms as the way of the future, Customer Relationship Management is w facing its toughest challenge yet: the company evaluation. Measuring what gains CRM has made for your company, if any, is sound business. And Performance--Driven CRM lets you determine how sound your investment in CRM has been, with practical tools for measuring and monitoring CRM initiatives and its impact on operations and the bottom line. Fully equipped with questionnaires, assessment tools, exercises, and action plans, the book also contains case studies and best practice examples from PricewaterhouseCoopersa s global CRM practice, including FedEx, NEC, and Sears. With tips on e--business applications, the book describes how to use Web tools in research and what to measure in an Internet environment. This is an ideal resource for measuring--and maximizing--the return on your firma s CRM investment.
- Author BiographyStanley A. Brown (Toronto, Ontario) is a partner in PricewaterhouseCoopersa Global Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Practice. He is a frequent speaker globally on topics of customer care and CRM, and writes regularly for Sales and Marketing Management Magazine and ICSA News, the newsletter of the International Customer Service Association. He is the author of: Customer Relationship Management (Wiley: 0--471--64409--9), Strategic Customer Care (Wiley: 0--471--64342--4), and What Customers Value Most (Wiley: 0--471--64123--5), and editor of Breakthrough Customer Service (Wiley: 0--471--64232--0). Moosha Gulycz (Toronto, Ontario) is a Principal Consultant with PricewaterhouseCoopersa Customer Relationship Management (CRM)Practice. She is responsible for the Canadian CRM Integrated Multi Channel Solutions services practice. She has spoken across the US and Canada on the topic of the relationship between CRM and Performance Mearsurement.
- Author(s)Moosha Gulycz,Stanley A. Brown
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/05/2002
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight560 g
- Width165 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine22 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.