All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis first volume of the Contextualizing Canadian Theatre series includes Yvette Nolan s The Birds, a Native retelling of the Aristophanes play; Camyar Chai, Guillermo Verdecchia, and Marcus Youssef's The Adventures of Ali & Ali and the aXes of Evil, a satire of Western neo-colonial forays into Iraq; and Donna-Michelle St. Bernard s Salome s Clothes, a domestic tragedy set in Cote d Ivoire.
- Author BiographyDalbir Singh is the associate editor of alt.theatre magazine and has published work in such journals and anthologies as Canadian Theatre Review, Critical Perspectives on Canadian Theatre, Red Light, and She Speaks. His plays have been performed at the Harbourfront Centre, Factory Theatre, Buddies in Bad Times Theatre, and on CBC Radio. He is currently a Ph.D. candidate in theatre at the University of Toronto.
- PublisherPlaywrights Canada Press
- Date of Publication22/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintPlaywrights Canada Press
- Weight318 g
- Width157 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDalbir Singh
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.