All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionPerforming Feeling in Cultures of Memory brings memory studies into conversation with a focus on feelings as cultural actors. It charts a series of memory sites that range from canical museums and memorials, to practices enabled by the virtual terrain of Second Life, popular 'trauma TV' programs and radical theatre practice.
- Author BiographyBryoni Trezise is Lecturer in Performance Studies at the University of New South Wales, Australia, and a theatre reviewer and dramaturg. Her research in performance and memory has been widely published in journals including Theatre Research International, Memory Studies and Cultural Studies Review. She is co-editor, with Caroline Wake, of Visions and Revisions: Performance, Memory, Trauma (2013).
- Author(s)Bryoni Trezise
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/06/2014
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Series TitlePalgrave Macmillan Memory Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight395 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.