All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionPerforming Ground explores camouflage as a performance practice, arguing that the act of blending into one's environment is central to the ways we negotiate our identities through space. The book offers a critically rich investigation of how the performative practice of camouflage renders the politics of space, power, and gender (in)visible.
- Author BiographyLaura Levin is Associate Professor of Theatre at York University in Toronto, Canada, and teaches in York's MA/PhD programs in Theatre and Performance Studies and Communication and Culture. She is editor-in-chief of Canadian Theatre Review and editor of Theatre and Performance in Toronto and Conversations Across Borders.
- Author(s)Laura Levin
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/08/2014
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight465 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.