About this product
- DescriptionSurvivor, genius, perfumer, killer: this is Jean-Baptiste Greuille. He is abandoned on the filthy streets as a child, but grows up to discover he has an extraordinary gift: a sense of smell more powerful than any other human's. Soon, he is creating the most sublime fragrances in Paris. Yet there is one odour he cant capture. It is exquisite, magical: the scent of a young virgin. And to get it he must kill. And kill. And kill...
- Author BiographyPatrick Suskind was born in Ambach, near Munich, in 1949. He studied medieval and modern history at the University of Munich. His first play, The Double Bass, was written in 1980 and became an international success. It was performed in Germany, in Switzerland, at the Edinburgh Festival, in London, and at the New Theatre in Brooklyn. His first novel, Perfume, became an internationally acclaimed bestseller. He is also the author of The Pigeon and Mr Summer's Story, and a coauthor of the enormously successful German television series Kir Royal. Suskind lives and writes in Munich.
- Author(s)Patrick Suskind
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication06/09/2007
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Classics
- Out-of-print date05/11/2010
- Weight229 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.