All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSummertown Readers are aimed at young adults/adults studying business English or using English at work. The storylines offer intrigue, murder and mystery to capture the reader and encourage reading for pleasure. Each reader is supported by an audio CD and comes with a unit glossary. An exclusive wellness hotel near Venice is the holiday destination for exhausted young executive Emily Lee. However, when she gets to the Advanced Centre for Wellness and Meditation she finds t everything is as it should be. Emily needs all her courage and initiative to try to uncover what is going on. But will that be eugh when even friends turn out to be treacherous?
- Author BiographyJames Schofield has worked for various organisations including the British Council around the world. He is now a senior communication consultant at Siemens in Munich. He is married and has seven children and is currently writing a best-selling airport novel so he can send them to university.
- Author(s)James Schofield
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication15/08/2008
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummertown Publishing Ltd
- Weight146 g
- Width138 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $20.14Trending at AU $35.44
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $30.09
- AU $31.18Trending at AU $37.14
- AU $18.33Trending at AU $19.93
- AU $14.77Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $37.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.