All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique book provides clinicians and administrators with a comprehensive understanding of perioperative hemodynamic monitoring and goal directed therapy, emphasizing practical guidance for implementation at the bedside. Successful hemodynamic monitoring and goal directed therapy require a wide range of skills. This book will enable readers to: * Detail the rationale for using perioperative hemodynamic monitoring systems and for applying goal directed therapy protocols at the bedside * Understand the physiological concepts underlying perioperative goal directed therapy for hemodynamic management * Evaluate hemodynamic monitoring systems in clinical practice * Learn about new techniques for achieving goal directed therapy * Apply goal directed therapy protocols in the perioperative environment (including emergency departments, operating rooms and intensive care units) * Demonstrate clinical utility of GDT and hemodynamic optimization using case presentations. Illustrated with diagrams and case examples, this is an important resource for anesthesiologists, emergency physicians, intensivists and pneumologists as well as nurses and administrative officers.
- Author BiographyMaxime Cannesson is Professor of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Care at the University of California Irvine, CA, USA. Rupert Pearse is Professor of Intensive Care Medicine at Queen Mary, University of London and Consultant in Intensive Care Medicine at Barts and The London NHS Trust, London, UK.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/09/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note71 b/w illus. 10 tables
- Weight790 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byMaxime Cannesson,Rupert Pearse
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.