Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionRecognized experts comprehensively review the clinical, surgical, radiological, and scientific aspects of atherosclerotic peripheral arterial disease (PAD), including endovascular, gene, and drug therapies. In their far-ranging discussions, the authors examine in depth the risk factors and antiplatelet therapies for PAD patients at high risk for suffering a heart attack and/or and stroke, the question of exercise rehabilitation, the surgical approaches to revascularization, and the preoperative evaluation and perioperative management of the vascular patient. Completing this detailed overview is important information on ameliorating the risk factors for PAD, its pathogenesis and epidemiology, and the physiological and pathophysiological basis of available diagstic tests.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication07/10/2002
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Cardiology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight862 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byJay D. Coffman,Robert T Eberhardt
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.