All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThere are many myths when it comes to successful treatments for Peripheral Neuropathy; in fact, most patients are t aware that there are over 100 different forms of neuropathy; and, just as many reasons for its development. Unfortunately, other than Alcohol/Drug related neuropathy or Traumatic injury neuropathy, most neuropathies are incurable! But, that doesn't mean that there are treatments for the pain, numbness, burning, tingling, edema and cramping which many neuropathies hold. This book covers many of the so-called myths that so many patients are willing to try, as well as actual treatments, both electronic and nutritional, which actual work to reduce symptoms; and, is put together by the nation's first, certified Neuropathist, James Skaug.
- Author BiographyJames Skaug; a three-time neuropathy patient himself - twice having curable neuropathy due to trauma, then developing Diabetic neuropathy. Success at treating his own symptoms contributed to his adding treatment to his alternative healthcare practice. Forming the first Neuropathy Treatment Center in the nation, James Skaug, now retired, continues to publish self-help books on the treatment of this much-misunderstood disorder.
- Author(s)James D Skaug
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight813 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.