All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.20Trending at AU $23.08
About this product
- DescriptionPeriprosthetic Joint Infection of the Hip and Knee is a practical reference for the diagsis and treatment of total joint infections following hip and knee arthroplasty. In addition to useful chapters presenting common tests and algorithms used for diagsis, the book gives background on the epidemiology, risk factors, and prevention strategies of periprosthetic joint infection. Additionally, practical clinical information is given, including antibiotic treatment strategies and delivery methods and medical optimization techniques for physicians to follow for patient care and follow-up. Covering a topic that is currently underrepresented in the medical literature, Periprosthetic Joint Infection of the Hip and Knee will be useful to orthopedic surgeons, rheumatologists, and other physicians involved in the care of patients with hip and knee prosthetic implants.
- Author BiographyBryan D. Springer, MD, OrthoCarolina Hip and Knee Center, Charlotte, NC, USA Javad Parvizi, MD, Rothman Institute of Orthopedics, Philadelphia, PA, USA
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/08/2016
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note22 black & white illustrations, 35 colour illustrations, 43 black & white tables, biography
- Weight529 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byBryan D. Springer,Javad Parvizi
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2014
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.