All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionPerl one-liners are small and awesome Perl programs that fit in one line of code and do one thing really well. Perl One-Liners showcases 130 short and compelling lines of code that do all sorts of handy, geeky things like numbering lines in a file; generating random passwords; encoding, decoding, and converting strings; calculating factorials; even checking to see if a number is prime with a regular expression. Author Peteris Krumins' dissections of each bit of code will help you gain a deeper understanding of the Perl language, and these Perl one-liners are sure to save you time and sharpen your sleight of hand.
- Author BiographyPeteris Krumins is a programmer, systems administrator, start-up manager, and all-around hacker. He is the cofounder of Browserling and Testling, and he runs the popular programming blog catonmat.net.
- Author(s)Peteris Krumins
- PublisherNo Starch Press,US
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationDaly City, California
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNo Starch Press,US
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width180 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.