All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a comprehensive design text for permanent magnets and their application. Permanent magnets are very important industrially, and are widely used in a variety of applications, including industrial drives, consumer products, computers and cars. In the early 1970s a new class of magnet - the rare earths - was discovered, the properties of which showed sustained improvement over the following two decades. New materials such as these have spawned many new markets for magnets, with significant performance gains in the devices for which they are used. Until w, however, there has been text that unified all the relevant information on the wide range of modern permanent magnet materials. This book is a comprehensive review of the techlogy, intended for scientists and engineers involved in all stages of the manufacture, design and use of magnets.
- Author(s)Peter Campbell
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/06/1996
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note153 b/w illus.
- Weight330 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.84
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.