All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere are several ways this journal can serve you. You can begin with Epiphany #1, work through it for an entire week and move on to the next Epiphany. Or, you might find one that resonates loudly. You can begin there and it might take you more than one week to answer the question to your satisfaction. Or, you might want to connect with one or more friends and you answer the questions together and support each other's efforts. Bring the Journal into your daily living in order to urish and strengthen your spirit. Find your quiet space and invite God in. This is your opportunity to spend time with the One who created you and to learn more about His plan for your life. He will provide you with answers, often times by asking more questions. You must place this time on your daily calendar in order that it becomes a part of who you are. My prayer is that you will find the joy within that is so wonderful and keeps you from ever feeling alone. My prayer is that you will go deep within to answer the questions. The more you kw about yourself, the more empowered you will feel. You have so much to offer. Don't waste ather minute. The world is waiting for you to make a difference. Permission Granted!
- Author BiographyRita Caldwell Ricks is a Life Coach, Inspirational Speaker, Workshop Facilitator, Award Winning Entrepreneur and Author. She is recognized by her peers and clients alike as a person with high energy, quick wit and caring wisdom. Rita's personal mission statement reads my assignment is to coach people to life in order that they will be enlightened and encouraged to claim their place in the world. To carry out this mission, she coaches men and women in various stages of transition. Her role is to assist them in creating a new reality for themselves.
- Author(s)Rita Ricks
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication23/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.