Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.57
About this product
- DescriptionAs mothers, we understand the plight of parents when that certain age hits, and it is time to take away one of our child's prized possessions. Giving up the binky, paci, or dummy can be a struggle for even the most patient of nurturers. We have found a way to make this experience a joyful and adventurous journey. With a rhyming pattern and easy-to-read format, this wondrous children's book weaves fun and whimsy as pacifiers, with the help of a trusted friend, make their way to distant lands and newborns. We are excited about the opportunity to introduce this unique concept to children everywhere.
- Author(s)Catherine Eshleman,Danielle Stanley,Elizabeth Arnold
- Date of Publication03/05/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.