All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow do you slay that which you cant look at? This just one of the many challenges that face the young hero Perseus, son of the mighty ruler of Olympus, Zeus. When Perseus was an infant, he and his mother were cast into the sea in a casket. Luckily, Perseus was rescued by a humble fisherman who raised him well. While his life may have appeared destined for mediocrity, the hero in him could t remain hidden as he embarked on a quest in which he needed to slay ne other than the terrible Medusa, who could turn any man who looked at her into stone. But this would t be an easy task. He needed weapons, training, guidence, and much more. After all of this, will Perseus be able to answer Destiny's Call?
- Author BiographyBorn in 1974 in Toms River, New Jersey, Ryan Foley's obsession with comic books began during his childhood with trips to the grocery store with his mother where he was first introduced to characters such as Spider-Man and Batman. In 2004, Ryan achieved a lifelong goal when his first comic book was published. When not writing comics, Ryan enjoys all kinds of movies, especially fantasy and sci-fi films such as Star Wars and The Lord of the Rings.
- Author(s)Ryan Foley
- Date of Publication31/01/2012
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- Content Note1
- Weight239 g
- Width165 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.