All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNever worry about tenses, verbs, uns, prepositions or articles again! This is an invative introduction to the basic grammar of Persian. It is ideal for beginners and especially those who have NO background in languages or linguistics. It does t use complex termilogy and describes the grammar of Persian in a straightforward and learner-focused manner. Learn grammar the easiest way possible with Persian Grammar.
- Author BiographyDavid James Young is a lecturer in the School of Languages at Leeds Beckett University. With a deep interest in simplifying grammatical analysis, he believes strongly that language-learning materials should be accessible to everyone-not just those with a background in languages or linguistics.
- Author(s)David James Young
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.