All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionIntegrating common factors research and practice, Person-Centered Approaches for Counselors highlights the deep social justice roots of the approaches and shows counselors in training and experienced therapists how to integrate person-centered process and outcome measures to improve therapy outcomes. For each of the person-centered approaches covered (including classical, focusing, emotion-focused, intersubjective, and interdisciplinary orientations) this accessible book covers historical development, theory, process, evaluation, and application. Person-Centered Approaches for Counselors is part of the SAGE Theories for Counselors Series that includes Psychoanalytic Approaches for Counselors by Frederick Redekop and Cognitive Behavioral Approaches for Counselors by Diane Shea.
- Author BiographyJeffrey H. D. Cornelius-White, Psy.D., LPC, is Associate Professor in the Department of Counseling, Leadership and Special Education, Provost's Fellow for Teaching and Learning, at Missouri State University in Springfield, and Adjunct Assistant Professor for the Cooperative Ed.D. Program in Educational Leadership and Policy Analysis at the University of Missouri-Columbia. He is Chair of the Board of the World Association for Person-Centered and Experiential Psychotherapy and Counseling, Co-Editor of The Person-Centered Journal, Content Editor of the Journal of Border Educational Research, and co-editor of the 2008 book with PCCS entitled: Facilitating Young People's Development: International perspectives on person-centered theory and practice. He has also been a Dean's Fellow, Service-Learning Fellow and Program Director for School Counseling at MSU. His 50 publications have been mostly concerned with person-centered and social justice issues in education, psychology, and counseling. Jef is the father of two children, Evan and Avery, and partner to his wife Cecily. He enjoys biking, swimming, reading, and playing with his kids.
- Author(s)Jeffrey H. D. Cornelius-White
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication19/02/2015
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleTheories for Counselors
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Weight159 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.