Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $48.49Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blinkleisure
- Est. delivery by 6 Feb
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.00+ AU $5.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by frafuc1
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- AU $31.99Trending at AU $63.92
- AU $34.00Trending at AU $45.61
- AU $77.58Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $47.90Trending at AU $55.71
- AU $13.95Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $24.50Trending at AU $45.57
- AU $23.75Trending at AU $24.84
About this product
- Product InformationJim Caviezel (The Thin Red Line), Michael Emerson (Lost) and Taraji P. Henson (Hustle & Flow) team up in this thought-provoking crime action drama from The Dark Knight's Jonathan Nolan and J.J. Abrams' Bad Robot Productions (Fringe, Lost, Alias). Set in New York City, this procedural centers on an ex-CIA agent, presumed dead, who partners with a mysterious billionaire to prevent violent crimes.Using data siphoned off the U.S. intelligence agencies' threat matrix -- information not related to terrorism, but rather violent crimes of a personal nature -- during each episode, the former CIA agent and his enigmatic partner identify a person of interest and set about solving the mystery of the impending crime. Tapping into the world's Big Brother-like surveillance network, the shadowy duo knows that something bad is going to happen; it's their mission to discover what that event will be ... and somehow prevent it.
- TitlePerson Of Interest : Season 1
- Product Release Date07/11/2012
- Theatrical Release Year2011
- Number of Discs4
- ActorsJim Caviezel,Kevin Chapman,Michael Emerson,Taraji P. Henson
- Rating InfoDrug References And Mature Themes,Violence
- Primary GenreAction/Adventure
- Sub GenreDrama,Thriller
- Aspect Ratio1.78:1
- Main Audio TypeDolby Digital 2.0
- Video FormatPAL
- Is TV SeriesYes
- Tag LineEver think you're being watched?
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.