All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe identity of a person has to be analyzed in terms of three questions: What determines the entity of a person? What has to happen so that a person from yesterday is identical to the person of today? What do we regard as identity in the sense of self-understanding and self-awareness? This book shows how in our everyday understanding the two identities of human persons - persistence and personality - intertwine.
- Author BiographyMichael Quante, Universitat zu Koln.
- Author(s)Michael Quante
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication17/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Series TitleGrundthemen Philosophie
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Weight376 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.