All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new study presents exciting international research developments on personal control and self-regulation. Each chapter examines the subject at a different level of analysis to foster a complete understanding. Brief sypses of each chapter are provided as introductions to the three major sections of the book. These sections cover the person as an agent of control, affective and cognitive mechanisms of executive agency, and reactions to threatened control.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/12/2010
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleThe Springer Series in social/Clinical Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight741 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byGifford Weary,Grzegorz Sedek,Miroslaw Kofta
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 1998
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.