All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.65
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.59
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $18.22Trending at AU $21.30
About this product
- DescriptionJake Helman, an elite member of the New York Special Homicide Task Force, faces what every cop dreads--an elusive serial killer. While investigating a series of bloodletting sacrifice rituals executed by an omius perpetrator kwn as the Cipher, Jake refuses to submit to a drug test and resigns from the police department. While battling a cocaine addiction, Jake starts a high-pressure position as the director of security at Tower International, a controversial genetic-engineering company. Beneath the polished exterior of the corporate identity and the CEO--who has a reputation as the frontiersman on the cutting edge of science--is a deranged mind. As Jake delves deeper into this frightening laboratory, he discovers much more than unethical practices performed in the name of human progress. Sequestered in rooms veiled in secrecy is the worst crime the world will ever see--the theft of the human soul. Horrifying and gruesome, this is a gripping, suspense-filled vel that offers intense arguments about science, ethics, and human life.
- Author BiographyGregory Lamberson is the writer and director of the horror films Naked Fear, Slime City, and Undying Love. He is the author of Johnny Gruesome and a contributor to Cheap Scares: Horror Filmmakers Share Their Experience. He lives in Cheektowaga, New York.
- Author(s)Gregory Lamberson
- PublisherMedallion Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleJake Helman Files Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberBook one
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMedallion Press
- Weight181 g
- Width101 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.