All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, the author draws from finance, psychology, ecomics, and other disciplines in business and the social sciences, recognising that personal finance and investments are subjects of study in their own right rather than merely branches of ather discipline. Considerable attention is given to topics which are either igred or given very little attention in other texts. These include: * the psychology of investment decision-making * stock market bubbles and crashes * property investment * the use of derivatives in investment management * regulation of investments business. More traditional subject areas are also thoroughly covered, including: * investment analysis * portfolio management * capital market theory * market efficiency * international investing * bond markets * institutional investments * option pricing * macroecomics * the interpretation of company accounts. Packed with over one hundred exercises, examples and exhibits and a helpful glossary of key terms, this book helps readers grasp the relevant principles of money management. It avoids n-essential mathematics and provides a vel new approach to the study of personal finance and investments. This book will be essential for students and researchers engaged with personal finance, investments, behavioural finance, financial derivatives and financial ecomics. This book also comes with a supporting website that includes two updated chapters, a new article featuring a behavioural model of the dot com, further exercises, a full glossary and a regularly updated blog from the author.
- Author BiographyKeith Redhead is Principal Lecturer in the Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting at Coventry University Business School. He is also the author of Introducing Investments: A Personal Finance Approach and Financial Derivatives: An Introduction to Futures, Forwards, Options and Swaps .
- Author(s)Keith Redhead
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/09/2008
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note113 black & white illustrations, 115 black & white tables, 113 black & white line drawings
- Weight1632 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine53 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.