All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you a high school student, soon to be a graduate and heading off to college or to work full time? Or are you a parent looking for a good introduction to personal finance for your son or daughter? Many people wish that they had been given guidance on money matters before they'd finished school. This book answers that need. In Personal Finance for Teens Carol H. Cox offers practical advice on how to build a rock-solid financial foundation for life after high school. Now is the time for young adults to get a handle on their finances, before life gets more complicated. Carol covers how to choose, open, and manage a student checking account; network, write resumes, and impress interviewers; control spending and achieve savings goals; build a high-ranking credit score and manage credit cards wisely; assess the cost of car ownership and select an affordable car; evaluate college from a financial perspective; and take advantage of time and start building a retirement account w. This book is a great reference tool for any library and a great graduation present for recent or soon-to-be grads. Personal Finance for Teens is the book that every teen should read before leaving home.
- Author BiographyCarol H. Cox has an MBA from UC Berkeley and has spent many years in corporate financial planning. She believes that every young adult should develop good money management skills before leaving home for college or to work full time. She has three daughters that she has successfully mentored on good financial planning practices throughout their teenage years. Her goal is to create basic and essential personal finance materials for teens that explain banking, credit, budgeting, and saving for retirement.
- Author(s)Carol H Cox
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.