Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRobbie Feaver is a successful personal injury lawyer, with a burgeoning practice, a way with the ladies and a beautiful wife he loves - who is dying of an incurable illness. He also has a secret bank account where he occasionally deposits funds which make their way into the pockets of judges who decide Robbie's cases. Robbie is apprehended and, in exchange for leniency, agrees to 'wear a wire' as he continues to try to fix decisions. The FBI agent assigned to supervise him goes by the alias of Evon Miller. She is stocky, lonely, uncomfortable in her skin, and impervious to Robbie's charms. And she carries secrets of her own ...As the law tightens its net, Robbie's and Evon's stories will converge thrillingly and ultimately tragically ...
- Author BiographyScott Turow is a writer and attorney. He is the author of nine bestselling works of fiction, including his first novel, Presumed Innocent (1987) and his most recent, Innocent. Mr Turow has been a partner in the Chicago office of Sonnenschein Nath and Rosenthal, a national law firm, since 1986, concentrating on criminal defence. Turow is currently President of the Authors Guild.
- Author(s)Scott Turow
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/05/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPan Books
- Weight389 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain market Ed.
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best Selling in Fiction Books
- AU $15.57New
- AU $8.05Used
- AU $65.33New
- AU $52.51Used
- AU $16.57New
- AU $18.33New
- AU $27.95New
- AU $6.80New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $11.64Trending at AU $12.39
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $15.95
- AU $55.66Trending at AU $57.80
- AU $33.92Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $21.18Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $20.65Trending at AU $22.26
- AU $18.40Trending at AU $28.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.