Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
About this product
- DescriptionAny member of the legal profession professing expertise in this area of practice should ensure that Professor Watson-Gandy's excellent guide is present on the bookshelf Recovery Personal Insolvency Practice is an ideal starting point for all practitioners, whether solicitors or barristers. Up-to-date and practical, this book provides an easy to follow, 'how to do it' guide for all the common court applications in personal insolvency. Covering areas as diverse as statutory demands, bankruptcy petitions, interim orders, permission to act as a director, setting aside preferences and transactions at an under-value and appeals and challenging Debt Relief Orders, Personal Insolvency Practice gives the inside track on what the court will expect both in terms of practice and evidence. It provides the busy practitioner with a range of useful precedents and checklists, and sets out the key statutory and practice material for each application. Fully incorporating the recent amendments to the Insolvency Rules 1986, Personal Insolvency Practice will prove an invaluable reference for insolvency practitioners along with its companion text Corporate Insolvency Practice.
- Author(s)Mark Watson-Gandy
- PublisherWildy, Simmonds and Hill Publishing
- Date of Publication18/06/2012
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWildy, Simmonds and Hill Publishing
- Weight965 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.