All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe fifth edition of this popular text-workbook prepares students to successfully meet many challenges in their personal lives and careers. The text equips students with a basic understanding of psychological principles and shows how to apply these principles in a variety of situations. Personal Psychology for Life and Work emphasizes the need for developing problem-solving and communications skills and for learning to effectively manage stress and conflict.. .
- Author(s)Rita K. Baltus
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication18/09/1998
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Inc.,US
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight842 g
- Width206 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement5th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.