All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $24.56Trending at AU $25.10
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionAt a time when many people think that it is irrational to believe in God, rewned philosopher Dallas Willard challenges the idea that spiritual wisdom is somehow distinct from the realm of kwledge. PERSONAL RELIGION, PUBLIC REALITY? seeks to redress the balance, making a powerful case for the contribution that Christian kwledge can make in the global marketplace of ideas. Willard looks at the areas of faith, reason and science, making a rigorous case for why it still makes sense to believe in God.PERSONAL RELIGION, PUBLIC REALITY? is a powerful, eloquent book, written for all those interested in the philosophy of faith, whether Christian or t.
- Author BiographyDallas Willard (1935-2013) was a Professor in the School of Philosophy at the University of Southern California in Los Angeles. He taught at USC since 1965, where he was Director of the School of Philosophy from 1982-1985. He also taught at the University of Wisconsin (Madison, 1960-1965), and held visiting appointments at UCLA (1969) and the University of Colorado (1984). His book The Divine Conspiracy was selected as Christianity Today's Book of the Year for 1999. His other books include The Spirit of the Disciplines (1988) and Renovation of the Heart (2002).
- Author(s)Dallas Willard
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication08/07/2010
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Content Noten/a
- Weight206 g
- Width131 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.