All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe older adult population is booming in the United State and across the globe. With this boom comes an increase in the number of older adults who experience psychological disorders. Current estimates suggest that about 20 of older persons are diagsable with a mental disorder: Personality disorders are among the most poorly understood, challenging, and frustrating of these disorders among older adults. This book is designed to provide scholarly and scientifically-based guidance about the diagsis, assessment, and treatment of personality disorders to health professionals, mental health professionals, and senior service professionals who encounter personality-disordered or difficult older adults.
- Author BiographyDANIEL L. SEGAL, PhD, is an Associate Professor in the Department of Psychology at the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs. He teaches courses in clinical psychology, conducts research on mental health and aging, and trains students in clinical geropsychology at the CU Aging Center. FREDERICK L. COOLIDGE, PhD, is a Professor in the Department of Psychology at the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs. His research focuses on behavioral genetics and personality disorders across the lifespan. ERLENE ROSOWSKY, PsyD, is an Assistant Clinical Professor in Psychology in the Department of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School and is the Director of the Center for Mental Health and Aging at the Massachusetts School of Professional Psychology. Dr. Rosowsky writes a regular column for the Journal of Retirement Planning.
- Author(s)Daniel L. Segal,Erlene Rosowsky,Frederick L. Coolidge
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/05/2006
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight778 g
- Width195 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.