Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionFor courses in Personality Psychology A modern approach to personality that harnesses students' curiosity about themselves and their peers Personality Psychology: Understanding Yourself and Others presents an up-to-date overview of arguably the most interesting and relevant subfield in psychology for today's undergraduate students. Committed to teaching students about personality psychology as well as about life itself, authors Jean Twenge and W. Keith Campbell address students' most pressing questions about friendship, relationships, health, happiness, and more. Designed to appeal to today's students - who are enmeshed in online networks and fascinated by their own personalities - Personality Psychology presents theory and research in a fashion that is both engaging and accessible, with plenty of opportunities for students to share their opinions and explore their own experiences. Personality Psychology: Understanding Yourself and Others is also available via REVEL(TM), an interactive learning environment that enables students to read, practice, and study in one continuous experience.
- Author BiographyJean M. Twenge, Ph.D., Professor of Psychology at San Diego State University, is the author of more than 100 scientific publications and the books Generation Me: Why Today's Young Americans Are More Confident, Assertive, Entitled-and More Miserable Than Ever Before and The Narcissism Epidemic: Living in the Age of Entitlement (with W. Keith Campbell). She frequently gives talks and seminars on teaching and working with today's young generation based on a dataset of 11 million young people. Her research has been covered in Time, Newsweek, The New York Times, USA Today, U.S. News and World Report, and The Washington Post, and she has been featured on Today, Good Morning America, CBS This Morning, Fox and Friends, NBC Nightly News, Dateline NBC, and National Public Radio. W. Keith Campbell, Ph.D., Professor of Psychology at the University of Georgia, is the author of more than 100 scientific publications and the books, When You Love a Man Who Loves Himself: How to Deal with a One-Way Relationship; The Narcissism Epidemic: Living in the Age of Entitlement (with Jean Twenge); and The Handbook of Narcissism and Narcissistic Personality Disorder: Theoretical Approaches, Empirical Findings, and Treatments (with Josh Miller). His work on narcissism has appeared in USA Today, Time, and The New York Times, and he has made numerous radio and television appearances, including The Today Show, NPR's All Things Considered, and The Glenn Beck Show. Dr. Campbell speaks to organizations around the globe on the topics of narcissism, generations, and cultural change.
- Author(s)Jean M. Twenge,Josh Miller,W. Keith Campbell
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication05/02/2016
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight680 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.