All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPersonality Tests and Reviews I, consists of the personality sections of the first six MMYs and Tests in Print I. These materials include a comprehensive bibliography on the construction, use, and validity of 513 personality tests, critical reviews of 386 personality tests by specialists in psychology and testing, and 136 excerpts from personality test reviews originally published in professional journals, and 268 excerpts from reviews of books dealing with specific personality tests.
- Author(s)Buros Center for Testing
- PublisherBuros Institute of Mental Measurements,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/06/1970
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleTests in Print (Buros)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBuros Institute of Mental Measurements,U.S.
- Weight2977 g
- Width184 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine73 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.