All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionJung's theory of psychological type distinguishes between the four functions of sensing, intuition, thinking and feeling.This book uses type theory to explore 51 passages from Luke's Gospel that are included in the Revised Common Lectionary. The insights gained provide an invaluable resource for teachers and leaders, and well as a key tool for personal meditation.The theory has profound implications for Christian leaders who need to nurture all four psychological types in their congregations.
- Author BiographyLeslie J Francis is Professor of Religions and Education at the University of Warwick, Canon Theologian of Bangor Cathedral and NSM cleric serving the parish of Llanedwen. Peter Atkins is an Anglican bishop and scholar. He lives in New Zealand, and has written a series of books in the area of practical theology.
- Author(s)Peter Atkins,Revd Canon Leslie J. Francis
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication23/11/2000
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleContinuum Biblical studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight320 g
- Width137 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.