All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does it mean to persist as an individual person throughout the course of a lifetime? Wagner develops a theory that regards persons as psychophysical actors whose identity is determined by the contingent de facto rms and structures of the world of action. Personal identity is understood as being a potentially mutable relationship that localizes our existence on a continuum between humanness and personhood.
- Author BiographyNils-Frederic Wagner, University of Ottawa, Kanada.
- Author(s)Nils-Frederic Wagner
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication17/10/2013
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Weight457 g
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.